About

My photo
Hey there! I’m so glad you’re here. This blog is my little corner of the internet where I share everything I’m learning, unlearning, and growing through. From building better habits and improving mindset to leveling up in life step by step—this is all about becoming the best version of ourselves. I’m not here as an expert, but as a fellow traveler on the path of growth. Some days are full of motivation, some days it’s all about just showing up—and I believe there’s power in both. So whether you’re just starting your journey or looking for some fresh inspiration, I hope you’ll find something here that speaks to you. Let’s grow together. 🌟

Content

*🗄 TYPES OF ATM ( Automated Teller Machine )*



🖨 White Label ATMs (WLAs): ATMs set up, owned and operated by non-banks (i.e NBFCs) are WLAs. Non-bank ATM operators are authorised under the Payment & Settlement Systems Act, 2007 by RBI.


🖨 Green Label ATMs – ATMs for agricultural transactions.


🖨 Orange label ATMs – ATMs used for share transactions.


🖨 Pink Label ATMs – ATMs that are meant only for women (ease their banking).


🖨 Yellow Label ATMs – ATMs meant for E-commerce facility.


🖨 Brown Label ATMs – ATMs that are outsourced by a bank to a third party (based on the concept of sharing the cost).


🖨 Biometric ATMs – These are ATMs that use security features like fingerprint scanner and eye scanner of the customer to access the bank details.


🖨 Onsite ATMs – ATMs that are located inside the bank’s premises.


🖨 Offsite ATMs- ATMs that are located in various places except inside the bank’s premises.