About

My photo
Hey there! I’m so glad you’re here. This blog is my little corner of the internet where I share everything I’m learning, unlearning, and growing through. From building better habits and improving mindset to leveling up in life step by step—this is all about becoming the best version of ourselves. I’m not here as an expert, but as a fellow traveler on the path of growth. Some days are full of motivation, some days it’s all about just showing up—and I believe there’s power in both. So whether you’re just starting your journey or looking for some fresh inspiration, I hope you’ll find something here that speaks to you. Let’s grow together. 🌟

Content

You think YOUR plans didn’t work out?


Sunita Williams and Barry Wilmore thought they were going to space for 8 days.
They ended up being stuck for 286 days.

They were LITERALLY stranded in space.

Imagine this:
👉🏾 You pack for a short trip, but instead, you’re gone for almost a year.
👉🏾 No fresh air. No real food. No way out—just waiting in the void of space.
👉🏾 No clear answer to when (or even if) you’ll make it back home.

And here we are, losing patience when:
- A 10-minute traffic jam ruins our day.
- A deal gets delayed by a few months.
- A rejection email makes us want to quit.

Perspective.

These astronauts had no control over their situation.
They couldn’t just book a return flight. They had to adapt, stay calm, and trust the process for 286 days of uncertainty.

And they made it.

If THAT isn’t the ultimate lesson in patience, endurance, and problem-solving—I don’t know what is.

Hats off to these legends for not just surviving, but making history. 

Next time life throws unexpected delays at us… let’s remember:
At least we’re not stranded in space.

Life will throw curveballs. Your plans will go sideways. Things will take WAY longer than expected.
But if these astronauts can survive nine months in space instead of eight days, you and I can handle a few detours in life.

#rajarlaoriginals #rajarla7