About

My photo
Hey there! I’m so glad you’re here. This blog is my little corner of the internet where I share everything I’m learning, unlearning, and growing through. From building better habits and improving mindset to leveling up in life step by step—this is all about becoming the best version of ourselves. I’m not here as an expert, but as a fellow traveler on the path of growth. Some days are full of motivation, some days it’s all about just showing up—and I believe there’s power in both. So whether you’re just starting your journey or looking for some fresh inspiration, I hope you’ll find something here that speaks to you. Let’s grow together. 🌟

Content

Learn from Everyone

Chanakya compared and advised to learn from the following:

Lion teaches us to perform actions wholeheartedly and not to relax until the completion of the task.

Crane teaches a man to focus and concentrate on the task and act instantaneously upon requirement.

Cock to rise early in the morning, being ready to defend and attack, grabbing one’s share and sharing with other.

Crow makes love privately, does not get scared easily, collects things for use in future. is always alert and never trusts anyone.

Dog It can go without food for a while but when finds can overeat in moments. Is alert even in sleep and wakes with the slightest sound. It is loyal and fights ferociously when defending his master.

Donkey: It works tirelessly and even in tough weather conditions