Your Space to Grow, Reflect, and Rise Welcome to my personal development blog—a space for growth, reflection, and real change. I'm here to share lessons, habits, and mindset shifts that have helped me grow, one step at a time. Whether you're starting fresh or leveling up, you'll find practical tips and honest insights to guide your journey. No perfection—just progress. Let’s grow together, one day at a time. 🌱
About
- Raj Arla
- Hey there! I’m so glad you’re here. This blog is my little corner of the internet where I share everything I’m learning, unlearning, and growing through. From building better habits and improving mindset to leveling up in life step by step—this is all about becoming the best version of ourselves. I’m not here as an expert, but as a fellow traveler on the path of growth. Some days are full of motivation, some days it’s all about just showing up—and I believe there’s power in both. So whether you’re just starting your journey or looking for some fresh inspiration, I hope you’ll find something here that speaks to you. Let’s grow together. 🌟
Content
Raj Arla Originals
(36)
UPSC Tips
(2)
What is the implicit message from the SCRIPTURES?
MAHABHARATA :
Contrary to what’s popularly believed Krishna was a man of peace. He saw war as the last resort. Even when the war seemed inevitable, Krishna tried to bring a peaceful solution.
Krishna said, “ It’s highly meritorious to prevent bloodshed - to save the lives of innumerable soldiers, horses, elephants & other life forms.”
Duryodhana’s foolishness in not heeding to Krishna’s advice cost him not just his own life, even the lives of Bhishma & Karna among others, were lost.
Unspoken message :
Peace is always the first resort, but never give up your fight for what’s right... for what’s rightfully yours.
A true friend will always take initiative to ‘ Make a difference ‘, even if he knows he’ll get ridiculed for that initiative.
Bhishma & Karna were among the noblest of souls in Mahabharata & have never done anything wrong on their own accord. Yet, sadly they perished in the war.
The unspoken message is - even standing by wrong ( Duryodhana) is wrong.