Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Passion for Success (Poem for all aspirants)


Passion for success burns like a fire,
It energizes me to venture ever higher,
It's a flame that cannot be doused,
But rather its strength must be released and allowed.

It speaks to me in its own way,
Challenging me to keep reaching for the stars each day,
It's a burning desire within my heart and soul,
That pushes me to strive for my every goal.

My passion for success is ever alive,
Giving me the strength to strive and survive,
For it has no limits or boundaries,
It's a drive that knows no end and will never let me down.

My passion for success knows no fear,
It's a flame that will always be near,
It's the spirit of ambition that never stops,
And will always continue to push me to the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment