About

My photo
Hey there! I’m so glad you’re here. This blog is my little corner of the internet where I share everything I’m learning, unlearning, and growing through. From building better habits and improving mindset to leveling up in life step by step—this is all about becoming the best version of ourselves. I’m not here as an expert, but as a fellow traveler on the path of growth. Some days are full of motivation, some days it’s all about just showing up—and I believe there’s power in both. So whether you’re just starting your journey or looking for some fresh inspiration, I hope you’ll find something here that speaks to you. Let’s grow together. 🌟

Content

Why India is considered a very attractive destination for investments by foreign investors- and why at times, it is not.

 


  • Economic factors: India has a fast-growing economy, skilled workforce, and large consumer base.
  • Investment incentives: Foreign investors receive tax incentives, subsidized rates, and preferential tariffs.
  • Labor costs: India has relatively cheaper labor costs and wages.
  • Market access: India offers access to a new market with willing buyers.
  • Manufacturing hubs: Key manufacturing sites and suppliers are easily accessible from Indian manufacturing hubs.
  • Policy regime: India has a transparent open policy regime.
  • Reform efforts: India has conducted remarkable reform efforts.
However, India can be less attractive for foreign investment due to issues such as:
  • Delays in enforcing contracts
  • Cumbersome procedures
  • Geopolitical risks
In 2020-21, India's FDI inflow was at its highest ever at USD 81.97 billion, despite the COVID pandemic.