About

My photo
Hey there! I’m so glad you’re here. This blog is my little corner of the internet where I share everything I’m learning, unlearning, and growing through. From building better habits and improving mindset to leveling up in life step by step—this is all about becoming the best version of ourselves. I’m not here as an expert, but as a fellow traveler on the path of growth. Some days are full of motivation, some days it’s all about just showing up—and I believe there’s power in both. So whether you’re just starting your journey or looking for some fresh inspiration, I hope you’ll find something here that speaks to you. Let’s grow together. 🌟

Content

The role of RBI and how it's policies effect banks and lending in the Indian economy

 The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India's central bank. It controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. The RBI's functions include:

  • Regulating and supervising the financial system
  • Issuing currency
  • Managing the supply of currency
  • Managing foreign exchange reserves
  • Licensing new banks
  • Controlling inflation and recession
  • Ensuring financial stability
  • Ensuring the orderly development of banking activities
  • Ensuring bank liquidity and solvency
The RBI uses quantitative and qualitative methods to control the flow of money in the market. It announces monetary policies at regular intervals.
The RBI's policies affect banks and lending in the Indian economy by:
  • Controlling the credit created by commercial banks
  • Protecting interest rates
  • Providing positive banking alternatives to the public
  • Managing foreign exchange reserves
  • Licensing new banks
  • Controlling inflation and recession
  • Ensuring the orderly development of banking activities
  • Ensuring bank liquidity and solvency