Your Space to Grow, Reflect, and Rise Welcome to my personal development blog—a space for growth, reflection, and real change. I'm here to share lessons, habits, and mindset shifts that have helped me grow, one step at a time. Whether you're starting fresh or leveling up, you'll find practical tips and honest insights to guide your journey. No perfection—just progress. Let’s grow together, one day at a time. 🌱
About
- Raj Arla
- Hey there! I’m so glad you’re here. This blog is my little corner of the internet where I share everything I’m learning, unlearning, and growing through. From building better habits and improving mindset to leveling up in life step by step—this is all about becoming the best version of ourselves. I’m not here as an expert, but as a fellow traveler on the path of growth. Some days are full of motivation, some days it’s all about just showing up—and I believe there’s power in both. So whether you’re just starting your journey or looking for some fresh inspiration, I hope you’ll find something here that speaks to you. Let’s grow together. 🌟
Content
Raj Arla Originals
(36)
UPSC Tips
(2)
War and Win
Ashwatthama became very angry when his father Dronacharya was killed in Mahahabharata war. He shot a terrible weapon "Narayana Astra"on Pandava army. None could retaliate it. It could burn people and immediately destroy those who had weapons in hand or were seen trying to fight. Lord Krishna ordered his army to leave their weapons and remain quiet with folded hands. And said, "Do not even bring the idea of war to mind as that would also destroy you". Narayana Astra gradually calmed down when it's time expired. In this way Pandava army was saved. Battles are not just about attack and counter attack. Some battles are won by staying put and remaining quiet.!